Saturday 30 May 2009

Granny-Chic?


I bought a jacket off ebay for £1. It's floral and silky with shoulder pads. I love the current floral trend and since it is big and has shorter sleeves, I think I can belt it and wear it as a dress over opaques as well as wearing it boyfriend-fit over jeans. When I showed it to my current flatmate (but only for one more week); that is my mother, she said it looked exactly like something that my recently deceased grandmother would wear. Before adding, 'but you can get away with it.' I think she was sincere I'm not sure, but I am now having doubts about my fabulous jacket. Any comments would be much appreciated. I do generally like to channel 'granny-chic' but perhaps this is a step too far?

Second post about TNG and its art to come soon...

2 comments:

  1. Granny Chic!
    I love it. Haha. I think you can get away with it. I wear whatever the hell I want. As long as youre comfortable thats all that matters
    Mia x
    P.S. WHY are you moving to London. Theres some of us here that are trying to LEAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Career, inspiration, culture, friends- all sorts of things. I have just been out in the countryside for too long!!
    I'm wearing it with pride¬
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete